Ice Machine - Smart CareSM Performance Check Program
Pro-active maintenance helps keep equipment running at optimum efficiency and limits the number of breakdowns at a location. Specific challenges arise for all equipment types that require extra attention. Ice machines in particular, can challenge operators in a number of ways.
Ice Machines Program Brochure
Customer Operating Challenges:
- Mold in ice bin causing possible cross contamination and poor taste quality.
- Water trough clogged with mold and scale causing inefficient operation of ice machine.
- Ice thickness probe scaled up with lime causing frozen evaporators and machine not to operate correctly.
- Dirty condenser coils can cause inefficient operations and long-term damage to the equipment.
The Ecolab Solution:
Smart Care Performance Check Program
- Check compressor discharge line to ensure operating temperature is within specifications.
- Clean coils and sanitize ice bins.
- Delime ice machine thoroughly.
- Change water filters regularly.
Download the Smart Care - Performance Check - Ice Machines Brochure
- On-site kitchen staff training on regular cleaning procedures.
- Same Day Service for emergency repairs.
- Unit-TraxSM Asset Management reports provide real-time spending and equipment performance information.